Next Meeting - Wednesday 20th May 2015
At Kingston University, Townhouse Building, Room 102, Penrhyn Road, Kingston KT1 2EE (parking available)
(We have a busy agenda with interesting ideas to explore.
6.30 - 7.00
Registration / networking
7.00 - 7.40
Matt Tomlinson will share his experience of selling to mega businesses such as Argos and Mettoy. He will also present an idea of his own for a sportswear-related product seeking feedback.
7.40 - 8.00
Refreshment break - networking
8.00 - 9.00
New Product ideas seeking feedback
1. Nick Kelf - two topics - the "energy probe device" and the Don Quichote project (deferred from last month)
2. Charles Townsend will update us on the "wheelchair exercise deeice"
3. Alan Ferdman will present a new idea
4. Bes Imeraj will present Smartwatch and Smart Furniture
5. Basma Alshathe will present an application for her graphic designs seeking
| 9.00 - onwards|
Further networking at theSpring Grove public House, Bloomfield Road, KT1 2SF
queries to Bob Lindsey - 07885 218670